Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Zhengzhou University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs. Zhengzhou University offers fully funded CSC scholarship to support your MS or Ph.D. degree in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC):
This scholarship is only for the international students who would like to complete master or Ph.D. degree programs at our university.
- Full scholarship
- Exempt from tuition fee, on-campus accommodation
- Provide comprehensive medical insurance
- Monthly living allowance:
- 3,000 RMB/month for master’s degree students
- 3,500 RMB/month for doctoral degree students
Application Fee: No Fee
IELTS/ TOFEL Requirement: Not required. You can upload an English Proficiency Certificate from Previous University
APPLICATION AGENCY AND DEADLINE
The agency code of Zhengzhou University is 10459.
Applicants should apply to Zhengzhou University undertaking this scholarship program between January and early April. The specific deadline for online application is the end of March each year, and the paper-based application is April 10th. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all paper-based documents reach Zhengzhou University before the deadline.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Educational background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship.
- Applicants directly apply to Zhengzhou University. Please visit 17gz.org to submit your scholarship and study application. You also can visit the website international.zzu.edu.cn www.csc.edu.cn/laihua, or www.campuschina.org, for more information about Zhengzhou University.
- Recommended candidates must finish the online application procedure at the CSC Online Application System for International Students. Please go to csc.edu.cn and complete the required information, submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print a hard copy.
- A package of complete application documents must be submitted to Zhengzhou University before the deadline.
- Please NOTE CSC does not accept any individual application other than the recommended applications from Zhengzhou University. Applicants should consult Zhengzhou University for the instructions of the CSC Online Application System for International Students and Agency Number.
Applicants should apply to Zhengzhou University undertaking this scholarship program between January and early April.