It is very important to apply for the study permit if you are willing to apply for the UK student visa. For the short courses, students are granted a visa of six months. For the course of more than six months, students need to apply for the study permit. The candidates have to prepare themselves for UK Visa Interview Questions. It is vital for the students to reply perfectly these questions. Your visa approval is based on these answers. The procedure of visa submission and granted is based on the questions that are asked in the embassy of the UK.
Types of questions
These UK students Visa Interview Questions are related to your course and the institution. They will ask how you will finance your study. On which basis you are going to study in the UK. The objective behind these questions is to assess whether you are a real candidate or not. Your answers are typed up the computer. On the basis of your answer, the Tier 4 student visa is granted. The student visa interview call is sent through e-mail. A candidate has to check the e-mail regularly according to the visa process.
- The interview is taken at the visa application center.
- It is conducted in the English language. It is vital to have full command over the language as well as accent.
- The students are asked about the course, duration of the course, reasons to study in the UK
- The candidate has to provide biometric information first.
- The interview is conducted through a video link
- You must be accurate in answers and skilled in the English language. The Entry Clearance Officer should be satisfied with your answers.
- Prove with your answers that you are a genuine student.
UK student Visa Interview Questions
- Why did you choose the UK for higher education?
- How will you finance your study?
- Will you plan to work there?
- Do you have any experience of study before? If yes, why have you decided to return?
- Why did you select this course?
- Why did you select this university or college for studying?
- How will you manage your cost of study in the UK.
- What is the scope of your course?
- What is the structure of your course?
- What are your future plans?
- What is the benefit of Studying in UK?
- What expertise will you attain after this course?
How to prepare for the UK Student Visa Interview?
- Focus on your objective
- Pay attention to the accent and English language during preparation
- Be genuine and loyal towards your goal.
- Do not try to be fake
Most of the candidates get confused with the preparation of interview, especially the formal way of the interview which is hard and boring. They feel their interview less interesting and they get panic, actually they need someone to help regarding their interview, they often find it less interesting and difficult to understand.