Tsinghua University (THU) offers masters and doctoral degree programs to international students in 41 schools/departments. 19 master's degree program and 8 doctoral degree programs are offered fully in English.
While others are offered fully in Chinese or bilingually in Chinese and English.
Master’s degree programs are required to be completed in 2-3 years, and doctoral degree programs in 3-4 years.
- The full CGS covers tuition fees,
- Living allowance,
- On-campus accommodation,
- And comprehensive medical insurance.
- Applicants MUST be Non-Chinese Citizens with a valid Passport.
- A Master's Degree Program Applicant Should Have a Bachelor's Degree or An Equivalent Degree to a Bachelor’s Degree (or Above) In China.; A Doctoral Degree Program applicant Should Have A Master's Degree Or an Equivalent Degree to a master's degree (or Above) In China.
- Applicants Should be In Good health and of good character, be well behaved and be willi9ng to abide by China's Laws and regulations, As Well as Tsinghua’s rules.
If you are looking for Scholarships in China then take a look at this page: Free Study in China | Free Food | Free Accommodation| Apply Now
How to Apply
Applicants should complete an Online Application on this website during the designated THU application period.
Apply to full-time graduate programs (except joint graduate programs. *CGS is not open to joint graduate programs.) At Tsinghua University (website: http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn) and be pre-admitted.
Dept. /School recommends CGS candidates to the University.
Informed by the Dept. /School (usually from March to April), applicants could complete the online application to CGS at the website of CSC as required: http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/indexen.aspx.
Tsinghua University selects CGS candidates based on the recommendation of depts. /schools (usually from May to June, the specific schedule is subject to the notice of CSC) and nominates to CSC according to its notice and requirements.
CSC examines and approves CGS application.
CGS is applied online. There is no need for the applicants to post any documents to Tsinghua University.
Your answer to scholarship questions in the Application for Graduate Admission System will serve as a premise for scholarship candidate
Other Scholarships in China: