- February 26, 2018
- Posted by: advisor
- Category: Study Visa Guide
Features of Study in Moscow Russia.
- 100% visa Guarantee
- No visa rejection
- Tuition fee Pay on arrival
- No IELTS
- Low cost education
- Low tuition fee Pay on arrival
- Course: Russian language program
- No bank statement
- No age restrictions
- NO study gap issues
- Metric pass students can also apply to get visa
- Any country’s refused students can also apply
- No hidden charges
- Quick processing
- 100 % success.
- Work opportunity
- Credit Hours Transfer Facilities in all European EU Countries:
1 Year Russian Language Diploma
Expenses for Study in Moscow Russia:
Tuition Fee for 1 year Russian Language Diploma = USD 3000/- on arrival in which two months hostel dues are included.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION Study in Moscow Russia VIA Email
- All Educational transcripts and certificates scan copies
- Passport 1st Page scan copy
- ID Card
- Own E-mail ID
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
- Send all documents via email.
- Student will pay USD 250 to WSL Consultants for Invitation charges (Refundable)
- After obtaining visa, student will pay USD 2000 to WSL Consultants including all service charges and consultancy fee.
- WSL Consultants will pay the Embassy Fee
- We will not accept any fake documents from students and will not be responsible for those documents.
- If WSL Consultants fails to provide invitation letter to student, the amount USD 250 will be refunded to student.