Turkey is a country full of rich cultures and has a very interested history and has distinguishing routine life from world i.e. language, clothing, naming etc. Turkey is the one of the earliest country to have achieved the civilization as we know today. Especially after Mustafa Kamal took over the run of Turkey, he made education easy and available for everyone. The Council of Higher Education looks after the administration of universities in Turkey to maintain a quality and this council is personally selected by the President of the Republic of Turkey.
Higher Education in Turkey includes all post-secondary institutions, which offers at least two years of formal education. Before you apply for study in Turkey, you should make sure that you have knowledge of every necessary detail about that country. Here in Study in Turkey Guide you will discover all the facts and figures a student must attain before finalizing a study abroad destination, brought to you by WSLConsultants team.
Free Study in Turkey
In 2017-18 Turkish government funded universities offered 100% waiver in tuition fee for Bachelor and Master Degree programs.
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR
HEALTH, ENGINEERING, ARCHITECTURE
EDUCATION, BUSINESS, ECONOMICS
AGRICULTURE, IT / CS,
BASIC SCIENCES STUDENTS.
For More Details.
Contact at :
Send your detail Here.
- Zero Tuition Fee
- State Funded Universities
- No IELTS Required
- Study Gap Accepted
- Work Allowed (Part Time)
- After study PR option
- No Hard Entry requirements.
- No Application Fee
- Admission Fee 350 Euro after University Acceptance
- After fee Admission letter, scholarships letter, will be received.
- Bank statement of 10 LAC personal
- Euro 1050/- Visa Endorsement Fee Payable to University.
- Process Time 2.5 Months.
Documents Required for Admission:
- All educational documents ( Including degree + Transcripts)
- Copy of Passport
- Two Letter of Recommendation from college / university
- Picture (White Background) 5×5 cm
Attestations of Documents:
- Master / Bachelor Degree/Transcript: HEC, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
- Intermediate: IBCC, Inter Board Office, MOFA
- Matric: IBCC, Matric Board Office, MOFA
- Bank Statement + Account maintenance Certificate: MOFA, Notory Public
- Copy of Passport: To be attested from notary public.
Documents for Visa:
- Passport / travel document valid for at least 6 months as from the date of your arrival in Turkey
- Copies of the recent and old passports along the used pages concerning visa entry and exit stamps (If it is relevant and not empty pages!)
- Two (2) recent colored biometric photographs of the applicant with the size of 5×5 cm and white background
- Travel health insurance certificate valid 90 days from the entry Turkey, covering the minimum of Euros 30.000,- and the repatriation costs as well
- Polio vaccination certificate from the Government.
- Acceptance Letter
- Copy of the flight reservation
- Bank account maintenance certificate and original bank statements of the last three months of the student or the stamped by the bank officer and guarantee letter of the sponsor (Afidavit) Note: Bank Statement Required for 10 Lacs.
For More Details.
Contact at :
Send your detail Here.
Why Study in Turkey?
1 – Quality Education in Turkey:
There are twenty-one members in Council of Higher Education most of which are former rectors and some very successful professors of their country. Government of Turkey describes their duties as following:
“The chief responsibilities are to coordinate and appraise teaching, research and publication undertakings; to propose measures concerning academic staff; and to establish rules and regulations regarding doctoral work and granting of academic titles and degrees.”
Purpose to acquire services of such scholars is to utilize their experience in the field of education as they are aware of every ‘Know How’ of their profession and have the authority and skills to further and further develop it. Turkey is also ranked in QS ranking for Higher Education.
2 – Top Level Universities:
There are more than 180 universities in Turkey as of 2017. Higher education institutions in Turkey are divided into following classes:
- Other Higher Education
- Institutes of High Technology
- Institutions (Military and Police Academies)
- Post-Secondary Vocational Schools
There is an agreement between European countries to strengthen the competitiveness and ensure the attractiveness and quality of higher education qualifications. This agreement is called Bologna Process. Turkey is also a member of Bologna Process and along with countries like Germany, its quality of education is also maintained.
Top university of Turkey is Koç University which ranks among top 250 universities of world in the ranking of Times Higher Education. Sabancı University is 2nd top university of Turkey ranking among top 300 higher educational institutions of world. This list goes on; there are many more Turkish institutes in Top 350 of world. Here are all Top Universities of Turkey and their Ranks.
3 – Benefits for Student:
In past few years, international students’ population in Turkey has grown with a miraculous rate; self-evident of Turkish education’s popularity among international students. According to a survey report, international students have increased more than double since 2006 because of its higher education importance. Currently there are over 50,000 foreign students from all around the world pursuing higher education.
Turkey is a country that is Asian as well as European making it more attractive destination. İstanbul is the only city which links these two continents. It is the capital for many civilizations for many centuries.
4 – Admission available in Many Courses:
International students are always welcomed to Study in Turkey. Turkey has a motive to be in the top 15 countries for higher education by 2020. According to UNESCO, Turkey will be able achieve this prestigious task if it manages to attract more than 8 million in this time span. In these situations, it is very highly unlikely to be rejected by a Turkish university. Following is how you apply for a university in Turkey:
- Select a university that is according to your wish and requirements then
- Go to their official website
- See eligibility criteria and required documents
- Fill online form there. You will have to provide scanned documents.
- Pay online registration fee, submit and wait for their reply.
You may not get in your favorite institute for higher education because of some merit criteria. This can also waste your registration fee. For that, it is suggested to contact an experienced Foreign Education consultant. They have numerous links and awareness of all the latest trends and requirement. Here contact WSLconsultants for free consultancy any time.
5 – Student Part Time Work While Study in Turkey:
As every international student needs a part time job to support their living expenses in a foreign country while studying, Turkey also has offered dispensation to work part time. There can be two types of job:
For On-Campus job, you don’t need any permit, nor there are any restrictions, you just need university’s permission if they’ll let you work. Some universities offer numerous On-Campus Jobs whereas some don’t.
For Off-Campus job, you need a permit from government first. Once you get the permit then you are allowed to work part time but for that you should be studying a course or have a visa for more than 3 months of duration. Students who go for a short course are of less than 3 months are not allowed to work. If you are on a work or experience visa then you don’t even need permit from government. Here is a Portal Expat.com where you can post services you are offering to get a job. Here you can read all part time job rules and regulations for international students.
6 – Scholarships Available to Students:
As discussed, Study in Turkey has a motive to be in the top 15 countries for higher education by 2020 for which it needs 8 million students. To attract students into their country, they are distributing as many scholarships as possible. Even the foundation universities that are very expensive have granted 40% of their students with scholarships. There can be multiple types of scholarships for Study in Turkey:
- University Specific
Some of the most famous Turkish Scholarships are following. For more details and scholarships, here is official Turkish Government website for Grants.
- İbni Sina Health Sciences Scholarship Program
- Turkish Language-speaking Countries Scholarship Program
- Support Scholarship Program
- Black Sea Scholarship Program
- Ali Kuşçu Science and Technology Scholarship Program
- Success Scholarship Program
- Yunus Emre Turkish Language Scholarship Program
7 – Amazing Turkish Culture:
Turkey is the ranked 6th most popular tourist attraction. According to a survey More than 40 million tourists visited Turkey for their holidays in 2015. Turkey is a very diverse country and comprises many different cultures in it. You can find a mix of Asian, Islamic and European lifestyle at one single place. Turkey itself has a very ancient history. Their language, clothing, festivals, literature, art and architecture are entirely unique, making it more attractive and beautiful. Experiencing these new cultures can open one’s mind to the world.