Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There is news that Study in Austria in 2019-20 is going to be an amazing experience for students and they are going to enjoy a lot of benefits by studying in Austria. This guide will cover all the aspects of that news and will be providing you with useful information regarding the process of application, benefits and ease of studying in Austria.
To know the complete process of Study in Austria, check this post: Study in Austria | One of the Best Option | Apply Now
According to a survey, Austria is ranked as the 12th wealthiest country in the wealth with respect to its GDP. More than 87, 000 students from all over the world come and study in Austria due to its educational benefits and a lot of other things too. If you also want to be a student in Austria and continue your study in Austria this guide would be helpful for you.
FREE STUDY IN AUSTRIA:
5 Years Bachelor and 4 Years Masters Program
+92 321 4454543
same on Whats app
Call Time: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Apply for Free assessment for Austria study permit
Decide which degree you want to pursue:
Whenever you are planning to go to Austria to get your education completed, first you need to search over the internet about the top ranked universities of Austria and programs offered there. Then decide based upon the facilities in each universities and your interest in the field.
Application requirements for Study in Austria:
Every university in Austria would be having its own criteria and requirements but the few listed are common in almost all the universities there:
- Most of the universities there require the know how of German language for their international students because many programs are taught in German in Austria.
- You must be a proficient English speaker,
- You have to submit the documents proving that you are entitled to apply for the degree program you have selected in Austria based upon the diploma or degree you have attained previously.
- Some universities demand related professional experience from you if you have applied for the graduation degree.
Following are some general requirements which you need to fulfill to apply for education in Austria:
- Get your documents ready if you are eligible for the admission
- For the students who are from EEA or EU must have the photocopy of passport, documents proving the last degree you had, German proficiency certificate, IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
- Students who are not from EEA or EU should have photocopies of ID card or passport, German language certificate, certificate of IELTS and the proof of your previous degree.
Some universities take entrance exams and to get admission, you need to qualify them. The test is conducted 6 months prior to the admission. Some universities also require professional experience regarding the field you have applied for.
Deadlines for application
In Austria, there are two deadlines and you being an applicant have to make sure that your documents have reached the university before the deadline.
- For the students who are not from EEA/EU the winter deadline is of 1st September and the deadline for summer is 1st
- For the students who are from EU/EEA the deadline for winter is mid October and for summer it is mid March.
Steps after you’ve applied
You are not done when you have applied for a program. There are certain things which you need to do:
- Wait until you get the acceptance letter
- Follow the procedure for enrollment
- Pay the fee
Apply for the Visa
Once you have finalized your admission, you need to apply for the visa and for applying, you will need
- Proof of your enrollment
- Proof that you are having extra funds for your support
- Clearance from police
- Proof of accommodation and health insurance
Once you have attained your visa, you are now ready to go and get your education.
The news has also listed some of the benefits of study in Austria in 2019-20 and that are as follows:
- According to the AQF, every student in Austria gets uniform rights. The regulatory bodies ensured there recognition and safety.
- The quality of education in Austria is far away better than many countries. That are providing educational facilities to the international students.
- Austria has a great population so it provides a lot of opportunities of great research studies to the students
- The accommodation for the international students is cheap in Austria as compared to many other countries.