Why Study in Hungary
There are several reasons for choosing Hungary as a place to learn, but the most significant reasons for studying in Hungary can be listed in the following terms, How to research from Pakistan in Hungary.
Study in Hungary without IELTS
Bachelor to PHD Programs
Top Government University
100% NO IELTS REQUIRED
Work Allowed During Studies
Minimum Tuition Fee
NO Personal Bank Statement Required
Highest Visa Ratio
Engineering, Science, IT, Social Sciences Programs
Call Now for Free Consultation:
+92 321 4454543 (same on Whats App)
Apply for Free Assessment
- First of all, Hungarian university history and context as a member of the EU.
- Higher research and living costs relative to other EU and North American countries;
- Hungarian lifesaving equipment.
- The history of Hungarian higher education is significant. Hungary’s first university was founded more than 600 years ago. Today, there are more than ten universities and colleges-state and non-state (private and religious, state-recognized)-in Budapest alone, many of them offering graduate (B.Sc., M.Sc.) and postgraduate (Ph.D., DLA) programs in English only.
- Hungarian diplomas are recognized and have a strong reputation throughout the world. More and more international students are drawing to Budapest the high standard of programs with relatively attractive tuition fees in international comparison, as well as affordable living costs.
- Hungary is a member of the EU and is a Schengen Country. According to the Bologna system, higher education enables students to transfer from one EU University to the next. Consequently diplomas are recognized everywhere in the European Union.
- Higher education has deep roots, with universities in some instances running for hundreds of years. The oldest university in Hungary is the University of Pecs, which has been functioning since 1367 but the City of Debrecen has the longest continuous period of higher education since 1538.
- Hungary is a relatively safe nation where violent crime rate is small.
- Prices and the cost of living are comparatively low to the rest of Europe.
Most Inexpensive Fee Structure:
Close to 3000 to 5000 Euros per annum fee are expected. You can look for options for scholarships or fee grants because several of these are run by the Hungarian Government.
Global recognition when studying at universities in Hungary:
People opt out to study abroad to get acclimatization and access globally. The Universities of Hungary offer everything. Hungary is host to prosperous multinational companies. The recruiters are always on the hunt for qualified staff. You might be able to grab job positions according to your ambition during your final year of college. Degrees from a University of Hungary would open doors to many possibilities in different career fields that you were unfamiliar to before.
Simple Admission Process for Pakistani Students in Hungarian University:
The main requirements for admissions to Hungarian Universities are high school diploma or bachelor’s degree (for a graduate program), evidence of language skills and entry test (in some institutions). The applicants shall meet the application deadlines at their chosen University of Hungary..
Student Visa Process in Hungary for Pakistani Students:
It housed over 28 thousand international students until 2017, according to Daily News Hungary. Half of your work is done after acquiring an acceptance letter. The Hungarian student visa process is simple and easy. They will ask for a bank receipt of transfer of tuition fee payment other than acceptance letter and other documents requirement are valid passport, reserved ticket and a health insurance card. The student’s visa is processing within 60 days.
Estimated Student Accommodation Cost for Study in Hungary from Pakistan:
Almost all Hungarian Universities offer dormitories facility to students in just 150 Euros approximately per month. Other private accommodation options such as;
- Private apartment will cost 250 to 300 Euros
- One bedroom Flat will cost 200 to 250 Euros
- Shared Flat will cost 350 to 600 Euros ( the rent and bills can be divided between roommates)
- Studio Apartment will cost 600 Euros
General living expenses with accommodation and living expenses including food transport and entertainment you will have to spend 450 to 500 Euros per month/ per person which is quite low coast in all over Europe.
Availability of Part Time Jobs in Hungary during Study in Hungary:
Pakistani students are allowed to work in Hungary for 24 hours per week. There are plenty of part time job options in Hungary. It is an economically developed country and host to many multinational companies which offer part time, full time work to students as interns. It adds value to their CVs and gives them utilization experience for their future career. The students having any special skill like photography, social media handling and content writing can earn an adequate amount of money to support their daily and monthly expenses.
You can apply For a PR visa After Completion of Your Degree in Hungary:
The most prominent attraction that is deriving hundreds of Pakistani students to study in Hungary is PR Visa Availability after graduating from Hungarian University. You can convert your study visa to work visa before it expires. Hungarian Government allows a 9 month duration post study residence permit to all of its international graduates.
Hungary Allows residence Permit On the Basis of Employment after Graduating from Hungarian Universities:
During this duration the students can find a job or start a business and then apply for national residence permit. It is not an expensive process but in fact it is highly facilitating for individuals who want to settle in Hungary. After getting your national residence permit on employment base you can avail same facilities as Hungarian Nationals. The Hungarian Government allows citizenship after 8 years of stay as well if the individual has a clean criminal record. Hungary is one of few European countries which have a very flexible visa policy and citizenship policy. It is permitting the spouse, parent or kid of residence permit holder to stay in Hungary.