Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Why Study in Hungary
There are several reasons to choose Hungary as country to study in but the most important reasons to study in Hungary can be classified in below terms, How you can study in Hungary from Pakistan
- Firstly tradition and background of Hungarian universities also as a member of EU countries
- The lower cost of study and living in comparison to costs in other EU and North American countries
- Life facilities in Hungary
- The Hungarian higher education has a considerable history. The first university in Hungary was established more than 600 years ago. Today the number of universities and colleges – state and non-state (private and religious, recognized by the state) are over ten in Budapest only, many of them offering graduate (B.Sc., M.Sc.) and post graduate (Ph.D., DLA) programs in English. There are several scientific research centers with international connections cooperating with the universities.
- Hungarian diplomas are accepted and have a high prestige throughout the world.The high standard of the programs with the quite favorable tuition fees in international comparison, as well as the affordable cost of living attract more and more international students to Budapest.
- Hungary is a member of the European Union and a Schengen state. Higher education is conducted according to the Bologna System enabling students to transfer from one EU University to the other. Diplomas are consequently accepted everywhere in the European Union.
- Higher education has strong traditions with institutions operating for hundreds of years in some cases. The oldest Hungarian university is the University of Pecs operating since 1367 but the City of Debrecen has the longest continuous history of higher education operating continuously since 1538.
- Hungary is a relatively safe country with a low rate of violent crime.
- Fees and living costs are relatively low compared to the rest of Europe.
Study in Hungary without IELTS
STUDY IN HUNGARY
Bachelor to PHD Programs
Top Government University
100% NO IELTS REQUIRED
Work Allowed During Studies
Minimum Tuition Fee
NO Personal Bank Statement Required
Highest Visa Ratio
Engineering, Science, IT, Social Sciences Programs
Call Now for Free Consultation:
+92 321 4454543 (same on Whats App)
Apply for Free Assessment
Most Affordable Fees Structure:
Almost 3000 to 5000 Euros are required for per annum fee. You can look for scholarships options or fee grants option because Hungarian Government is running several of them.
International Exposure While Study in Hungary Universities:
People opt to study abroad to get international acclimations and exposure. Hungarian Universities are giving it all. Hungary is home to well flourish multinational firms. The recruiters are always in search for able employees. During your final year of education you might be able grab job position according to your aspiration. Degrees from a Hungarian University will open doors of many opportunities at different career dimensions that you were still unknown to before.
Easy Admission Process in Hungarian University for Pakistani Students:
For admissions in Hungarian Universities the main requirements are high school diploma or bachelor degree (for a graduate program), proof of language proficiency and entrance exam ( in some institutions). The candidates have to follow the deadlines of application submissions at their desired Hungarian University.
Student Visa Process in Hungary for Pakistani Students:
According to Daily News Hungary, it was hosting over 28 thousand international students until 2017. Half of your work is done after acquiring an acceptance letter. The Hungarian student visa process is simple and easy. They will ask for a bank receipt of transfer of tuition fee payment other than acceptance letter and other documents requirement are valid passport, reserved ticket and a health insurance card. The student’s visa is processing within 60 days.
Estimated Student Accommodation Cost for Study in Hungary from Pakistan:
Almost all Hungarian Universities offer dormitories facility to students in just 150 Euros approximately per month. Other private accommodation options such as;
- Private apartment will cost 250 to 300 Euros
- One bedroom Flat will cost 200 to 250 Euros
- Shared Flat will cost 350 to 600 Euros ( the rent and bills can be divided between roommates)
- Studio Apartment will cost 600 Euros
General living expenses with accommodation and living expenses including food transport and entertainment you will have to spend 450 to 500 Euros per month/ per person which is quite low coast in all over Europe.
Availability of Part Time Jobs in Hungary during Study in Hungary:
Pakistani students are allowed to work in Hungary for 24 hours per week. There are plenty of part time job options in Hungary. It is an economically developed country and host to many multinational companies which offer part time, full time work to students as interns. It adds value to their CVs and gives them utilization experience for their future career. The students having any special skill like photography, social media handling and content writing can earn an adequate amount of money to support their daily and monthly expenses.
You can apply For a PR visa After Completion of Your Degree in Hungary:
The most prominent attraction that is deriving hundreds of Pakistani students to study in Hungary is PR Visa Availability after graduating from Hungarian University. You can convert your study visa to work visa before it expires. Hungarian Government allows a 9 month duration post study residence permit to all of its international graduates.
Hungary Allows residence Permit On the Basis of Employment after Graduating from Hungarian Universities:
During this duration the students can find a job or start a business and then apply for national residence permit. It is not an expensive process but in fact it is highly facilitating for individuals who want to settle in Hungary. After getting your national residence permit on employment base you can avail same facilities as Hungarian Nationals. The Hungarian Government allows citizenship after 8 years of stay as well if the individual has a clean criminal record. Hungary is one of few European countries which have a very flexible visa policy and citizenship policy. It is permitting the spouse, parent or kid of residence permit holder to stay in Hungary.