Canada Permanent Resident Visa allows someone to get all benefits which are available only to Canadian Citizen. A foreign national who came on student visa in Canada, can apply and can become a permanent resident of Canada. He has to fill an application form of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) upon graduating from a Canadian institute.
Who Can Apply for Canada Permanent Resident Visa ?
Foreign graduates of Canadian schools who are still under a student visa but have had some work experience in Canada can apply to convert their student visa into a permanent resident visa under the “Experience Class” . There are lot of jobs in Canada for Pakistani graduates.
To become a Canadian permanent resident, CIC states that a student
- Must be proficient in English or French and have “qualifying work experience.”
- Must be familiar with Canadian Society to become good citizen of this society.
It is easier for foreign graduates of Canadian schools to become Canadian permanent residents because they “are familiar with Canadian society and can contribute to the Canadian economy.”
How To Apply for Canada Permanent Resident Visa?
The application procedure is very simple and a graduate from any Canadian institute can apply easily.
- Visit CIC’s website Homepage.
- Download an application package for permanent residency under the “Experience Class.”
Download and print each of the forms under the Experience Class Permanent Residency application package, including the instructions guide. Be sure to read and follow the instructions guide carefully.
Complete all following forms for Canada Permanent Resident Visa:
- Forms IMM 0008, Application for Permanent Residence in Canada.
- IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1, Background/Declaration.
- IMM 0008, Schedule 8: Economic Classes – Canadian Experience Class.
- IMM 5406, Additional Family Information.
Make sure that the information you provide is true and accurate.
Application Fee for Canada Permanent Resident Visa .
As of 2016,
The fee for Canadian Experience Class = CAD $ 550 (Principal Applicant)
You can pay through:
- Bank draft
- Money order payable to “Canadian Consulate General.
For more details please check visa fee from here
If you are applying with dependents, see the Resources section for detailed information on the fees involved.
Now finally you can mail your completed application, containing all the completed forms and the application fee, to the Canadian Consulate General.
If you fee this post is useful then don’t forget to share with your friends…