Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sobia Rasheed Welfare Foundation is offering Fine Arts Scholarships in 2019 for the students of university of Education, Lahore, Pakistan. These scholarships will be awarded to those students who are needy and they have obtained admission in the university. The students will fill the application form and SWRF will contact him/her.
In an effort to help you with the soaring costs of tuition while also contributing to the fine arts establishment, Sobia Rasheed Welfare Foundation (SWRF) is offering 5 Fine Arts Scholarships to the students of Fine Arts in University of Education, Lahore.
University: University of Education, Lahore.
Subject: Bachelor of Fine Arts (H) Degree
Deadline: 30 August 2019
Number of Scholarships: 5
** Scholarship will cover BFA 1st year Tuition Fee.
SRWF Fine Arts Scholarships in 2019 will be awarded to the students fulfilling following criteria:
- The scholarship will be offered to those students who have passed Intermediate examination in the current year
- Student has secured at least 60% marks in Intermediate exam.
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year in Bachelor of Fine Arts BFA (H) in University of Education in Lower Mall or Bank Road Campuses.
- Declared monthly income of parents/guardian (from all resource) is Rs. 15000/- or less
- Not received any other scholarship for studies
- If 2 or more student have same parent’s/guardian’s income and also have same marks then the preference will be given to:
- Rural over urban students
- Female students over male students
How to Apply for Fine Arts Scholarships in 2019:
Make sure that you fulfill the SRWF Fine Arts Scholarships in 2019 Eligibility Criteria before you apply. To apply, you must register and fill out an application form and upload supporting documents online. The application deadline is 30 August 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application portal and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.