Turkey is an Islamic country and it has good friendly relationships with Pakistan. Therefore, mbbs in turkey for Pakistani can avail different mbbs scholarships in turkey in various degree programs. Different medical programs from bachelor to PhD level are offered by Turkish medical universities. Universities of Turkey are highly ranked in world. Out of top ten universities in the world there are three Turkish universities, and seven universities in top hundred universities in the world. Mostly Turkish universities are independent and they assemble their own academic calendar but funding and policies are made by The Council of Higher Education. The academic year often starts from September and lasts in June.
However, the registration process for admission in MBBS start from January or from June in different universities. For registration or enrollment purposes student must sign up in the desired university website. Then provide the academic information and collect following documents.
- First scanned page of passport
- One photograph which must be passport size including white background
- Scanned educational certificates and marks sheets of matric and intermediate
- Registration and Entrance exam deposit, which is refundable in condition student don’t get enrollment
How to apply for MBBS in Turkey?
The application process varies for one country to another country. Registration or enrollment starts from the first week of the January. The complete process for applying in MBBS in Turkey is as following:
- The student must sign up at the medical university website
- Application form for mbbs in turkey for international students
- Must collect all the academic documents or certificates
- First page scan of legal and valid passport
- One passport size photograph including white background
- Scanned copies of all the educational documents, certificates and marks sheets of matric and intermediate classes
- Registration deposit and entrance exam fee. If the student doesn’t get enrollment, then the fee is refundable
- Visa fee paid receipt
- Certificate in English language like TOEFL and IELTS for language proficiency.
- Passed entrance exam or entry test
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Financial guarantee letter from the bank
- Student’s resume or CV
- Students national identity card
- Home address and family information
- Student’s E-mail ID and Guardian or Emergency contact details
How to do MBBS in Turkey
Turkish universities offer different scholarships to pakistani students. These mbbs scholarships for pakistani students in turkey are provided on the base of marks in intermediate and entrance exam. Pakistani students can avail various scholarships to compensate the tuition fee and other expenditures. There are various medical courses or programs offered by the universities with varying duration of course. For example, the duration of the Bachelor of Medicine program lasts six years and starts every September. Tuition fee for this program is about 22000 US$/year.
Preventive medicine and forensic medicine are also famous and the average tuition fee for these programs is 3600 Euros/year. Nearest East University of Turkey offers five programs in health and medicine.
- DDS. Dentistry, Mersin, Turkey Campus
- MD. Medicine
- Bachelor in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Master in Pharmacy
- DVM, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
These courses also vary in duration and tuition fee. MD. Medicine costs 12600 Euros/year and its duration is about six years. Bachelor in Nutrition and Dietetics lasts for four years and average fee for program is 5600 Euros. Master in Pharmacy duration is five years and its average fee is 8600 Euros per year. Doctor of Veterinary or DVM is offered by the faculty of veterinary medicine and average fee is 8600 Euros per year and its duration is five years.
How to study MBBS in Turkey
Pakistani students who desire to earn their MBBS degrees or any other medical course from a prominent university or college in the world, then they can find Turkey a best destination. Medical universities of Turkey are top ranked throughout in the world. Turkey is also a brother Islamic country of Pakistan. Therefore, Pakistani students can avail numerous scholarships offered by Turkish universities and the Council of Higher Education to accommodate their expenses.
The total duration of medical courses in Turkey is six years. This duration consists of:
- Preclinical term
- Clinical term, and
In condition you want to become a surgeon then the student must study five more years.
Pakistani students can study Master of medicine or MBBS in huge number of courses. Some of the courses or programs are:
- Emergency Medicine
- Immunology and Allergy
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Sciences
- Intensive Care
- Metabolic Diseases, etc.
The list of these courses or programs is really very long. It is the choice of the student which course s/he wants to study. The average fee of every course is about 3500 US$/year for study mbbs in turkey for pakistani students.