Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rawalpindi board came into being in October 1977. In the start its offices were situated on sixth road Satellite Town Rawalpindi. Now,on March 2013, it is shifted in the newly constructed building at Morgah close to Attock Refinary Rawalpindi. The board is authorized to take the SSC and HSSC examination. It performs its duties under the supervisions of Punjab Boards Committee of Chairman.
Rawalpindi board Jurisdiction
Following districts come under the Rawalpindi Board.
Rawalpindi board useful links
The board is authorized to conduct the following examination
- Drawing Masters Examinations
- M., PTC, OT. CT
- SSC and HSSC
For admission purposes you can download admission form from following link.
admission form download Click Here
Date Sheets Rawalpindi board
To check the date sheets of 9th and 10th, please check on following links.
bise rawalpindi date sheet 2017
rawalpindi board date sheet 9th class 2017
rawalpindi board date sheet 2017 9 class
bise rawalpindi 9th date sheet 2017
rawalpindi board matric date sheet 2017
board 10 class date sheet 2017
rawalpindi board result 2016
rawalpindi board 9th class result 2016
bise rawalpindi hssc result 2016
rawalpindi board 1st year result 2016
rawalpindi board result 10th class 2016
bise rawalpindi 9th result 2016
biserwp supply result 2016
rawalpindi board matric result 2016
Structure of board
- Chief Executive is the chairman
- Secretary is authorized of Academics, Legal Cell, Stores, Library, Public Relations, Inquiry and establishment branches, transport, physical education and meeting
- Examination Controller is the responsible of Record branches, Computer Cell, Discipline, Secretary, Inter and Matric
- Independent branch audit officer
Board takes the exams of SSC and HSSC in March and April. The result is announced in August and September. The details and information about the exams is published on the website of the board. They take the exams as per the books of the board. The quantitative reasoning is the important section, which is to judge to the point answering skills. You must have the complete grip on all the exam topics.
board of Governors
- Two persons, retired educationist and scholar
- A principal from the degree or Intermediate college
- Two headmistress and headmaster of the school
- Representatives from Educational Departments and Finance Departments
- A representative of TAVTA Government of Punjab
- Executive district officers of Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Chakwal, Attock
- Director of Education Rawalpindi colleges
- Vice Chancellor of the University
- The Chairman
They set the papers and exams of SSC and HSSC held under supervisions of the board. Doing your best on this exam, you must go for easier resources that are offered by the board, which are designed with the help of experts with new information and researches. These books are issued by the board and will give you a solid review of the tips, strategies and for the success in exams.
Online Access board
- Easy online access with live chat facility
- 100% success surety
- Lower prices for the private candidates
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Perfect introduction of the Real Exam Scenario
- Verified and authentic exam preparation content
- Highly valued and efficient material
The board courses are arranged in the way that will help you to sharpen up your writing skill; you will be more confident and receive an immediate high score. There is thousands of to the point details which offer free and low-cost tools to help in preparing the exam. It can be help to win the tasks, websites resources are the best choice in this regard. They are competitive and up to the mark. These courses and plans provide all types of skills, a great refresher on basic IT skills, proficient you in other section as well.
Rawalpindi board offers an intensive study. Proper study guide will provide you lest preparation and make you confident and proficient.