- April 25, 2017
- Posted by: advisor
- Category: Tests
PPSC is the abbreviation of Punjab Public Service Commission which is a government organization. PPSC holds the responsibility for employing and managing the Civil Service and Management Service on provincial level in Punjab. It is an independent organization that finances all its outflows itself and offers counseling to federal government.
Are you looking for US Visit Visa from Pakistan?
Click to find more detail
History of PPSC
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is the oldest Public Service Commission in Pakistan that was turned into set up in April of 1937. This act was tailored in 1947. Its features were defined in detail within the 1956 and 1962 constitutions. On introduction of first unit it came to be known as the West Pakistan Public Service Commission till the July of 1970 and again on disintegration of a unit, it was entitled as Punjab Public Service Commission.
It is assigned with the duty of recruiting for many different posts under the authorities of Punjab. PPSC is a constitutional frame instituted underneath the provisions of the Punjab Public ServiceCommissionRegulation 1978 and the Punjab Public ServiceCommissionGuidelines 1978.It is often referred to as Special Institution and it is directly administered by S&GAD ofPunjab Government.
PPSC Mission and Objectives
According to official website of PPSC their mission is to select the candidates and then recommend for the post that prove their eligibility by manifesting their professionalism and competence in the most transparent, efficient and merit-based test of PPSC.
- To establish an equipped, efficient, professional and responsive Public carrier to satisfy the challenges of the twenty-first century
- To behave without fear or favor making sure functional independence, political neutrality, responsibility and integrity
- To uphold requirements, regulations, tips and rules governing choice strategies
- To broaden and enforce rule-based selection standards and approaches to make certain honest and equal-possibility to all applicants
- To render advice to the government, where necessary, on guidelines, techniques of recruitment, choice criteria and strategies, to make sure green selection technique and to attract pleasant viable human resource for numerous posts
Functions of PPSC
To behavior exams, examinations and interviews for recruitment to:-
- Such Provincial services and posts linked with the affairs of the Province, as can be prescribed; and
- Such posts in or underneath a organization or other body or employer set up by means of authorities under any regulation, as may be prescribed;
- To propose the authorities on such matters as can be prescribed relating to the phrases and conditions of carrier of people who’re contributors of a Provincial carrier or keep posts in connection with the affairs of the Province.
- Such other capabilities as can be prescribed
Instructions and Tips for Candidates of PPSC
Observation on the Correctness of Question in Test:
If a candidate has any commentary on the correctness of any of the question, the identical can be delivered to the awareness of PPSC in writing, at some stage in the conduct of take a look at or after the test at the same day. No objection at the fallacy of any question can be entertained thereafter.
Terms and Conditions:
Applicants are recommended to study all phrases and situations and preferred instructions of the commercial carefully on the way to publish their on-line programs entire in all ways.If there is any mistake in online application, candidate itself is responsible for that.
It is obligatory for all candidates to pay the fee in the Advertisement in any Branch of National Bank of Pakistan or State Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the Closing Date of receipt of applications.
- Receipt range can be cited within the online application shape of the candidates.
- Original Receipt might be produced and submitted on the time of Interview failing which applicants won’t be permitted to appear inside the Interview. Authentic Receipt could be booked by PPSC for document.
- No bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or this sort of instrument might be everyday as price via the commission.
- Candidates who don’t live in Pakistan, but have home in Punjab will deposit the fee on the Pakistani Embassy within the currency of their country equivalent to the amount of examination price prescribed on the advertisement.
- Disabled candidates don’t have to pay any test price.
Procedure for Submission of On-line Application Form:
Candidates are required to submit “On-line Application Form” up to the last Date noted within the commercial. Applicants must fill the On-line Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post. If you have made a mistake in form and wish to edit or update it, you will have this facility available till the final date of that application.
Eligibility of the Candidate:
Eligibility of applicants for the post might be decided on the idea of:-
- Qualification/revel in prescribed within the service on-line/commercial.
- Commands issued by way of the authorities once in a while.
- The age, qualifications, experience and other credentials etc. of the applicants shall be taken up to the remaining Date constant for such publish.
- It is also talked about that Punjab Public service commission has no authority to relax any situation of eligibility as prescribed inside the relevant Service advertisement.
- Medical health certificates
Apply for Additional Marks:
If an applicant claims award of up to 10 additional marks being a son/ daughter of a deceased/incapacitated Civil Servant, throughout provider he/she have to submit the following files:
- Death certificates of the father or mother, as the case can be, from the employer/Municipality concerned.
- Certificate, showing name and Designation of the Incapacitated or Deceased Civil Servant, issued by the capable Authority of the department wherein he was hired.
- Affidavit from the Candidate that he/she is jobless, and that he/she has neither as of now profited the advantage of extra checks nor should benefit this concession in future.
- Affidavit from other siblings of the Candidate stating that they give up their proper of right of 10-extra marks in favor of the Candidate and that they have neither availed this gain and also won’t be claiming in future.
- Family tree issued by NADRA indicating complete details of all family members.
Applicants are required to make sure the following situations with admire to home:-
- Domicile certificate of a Candidate shall be from the applicable district of Province of Punjab issued on or earlier than the final Date of receipt of applications. Given that during case Candidate has implemented for domicile earlier than the remaining Date and presents documentary proof on this regard, his/her domicile issued after the final Date might be perfect.
- The domicile certificates produced and submitted by means of the Candidate have to be of the equal district which he/she have mentioned in the applicable column of his/her online application otherwise, it might be rejected.
- A married woman candidate can also opt for the district of domicile of her husband supplied that she has surrendered her previous domicile certificate and in such case she can produce domicile certificate of her husband along with evidence of her marriage. Provided further that her preceding domicile certificates may be considered to cancel for any future declare of domicile via the stated candidate.
- Candidates from Azad Jammu & Kashmir who’re permanent residents of Azad Jammu & Kashmir however also are domiciled inside the Punjab could be taken into consideration on the idea of domicile of involved district of the Punjab.
Benefits of Experience:
For the purpose of counting of revel in of the applicants, the subsequent standards will be implemented:-
- Experience required for keenness of eligibility for the post, a candidate shall have to produce documentary proof in guide of his/her claim.
- Experience of government job shall best be accepted if the certificates are issued by way of the relevant Appointing Authority to do so.
- Experience in a Public quarter or recognized institution in non-public region will be counted as realistic experience.
- Experience of residency in F.C.P.S/M.S./F.R.C.S./M.D. or at some stage in studying in foreign country which include Diplomat of Fellowship will be taken into consideration as experience.
- Only that particular experience will be considered which has been acquired in the relevant area while working in Public Sector or recognized institutions in the Private Sector.
- Experience certificates in respect of agreement, current charge, acting charge and Adhoc Appointment, issued via the Appointing Authority under the rules, shall be conventional.
- Experience in private entities will be accepted if such entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of firms or some other Regulatory Authority.
- In case where experience is a compulsory Qualification, experience obtained in an Honorary capability will no longer be considered until a notification to this effect has been issued by the Authority.
- Experience in a trendy area of expertise won’t be considered applicable as experience in a selected area of expertise prescribed for a post.
First there will written exam so candidates will be called for interview only if they have passed it or they were shortlisted based on academic qualification or all eligible candidates where the Commission decides not to conduct Exam on the basis of Academic qualification.To succeed the interview the candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in it.
Prohibited Gadgets in Test:
Following are the gadgets that are strictly not allowed in the test and if found, there will be consequences:
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phone or similar gadgets in the examination hall and at the place of interview.
- If a candidate is found using mobile phone or similar gadget in the examination center, his/her cell phone or gadget as well as his paper will immediately be taken in control by the Supervisor and presented to the Member, PPSC on duty.
- If cheating is proved from the data of mobile phone or similar gadget, in charge Member PPSC will direct the Centre Supervisor to lodge FIR against the delinquent candidate and PPSC will also proceed to punish him/her as provided in PPSC Regulations/Policy Decisions.
In Case of Violation:
A candidate may be disqualified or expelled from any exam or Interview for any post held by the Punjab Public Service Commission, if he/she is found guilty of violating any of the instructions issued from time to time or on the basis of submission of false information to the Commission.
PPSC Test Structure
The Commission uses two categories of examination system:-
- Written Examination: In this exam the Government of the Punjab or Commission prescribes a compulsory written examination such an examination is known as “Written Examination”.
- Written Test: “Written test” means one paper written test (Subjective or Objective or both) conducted by the Commission.
- Kinds and Marking of Written Examination/Test:
- Written Test paper may be Descriptive/Subjective Type or Multiple Choice, Objective Type (MCQs) or combination of both. Syllabus and details are available on the PPSC website.
- There will be negative marking and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the Multiple Choice/Objective/MCQ’s paper.
- Candidates, who have applied for a post where mandatory Written Examination is not laid down, may be required to appear in the Written Test. The decision to hold or not to hold a Written Test entirely rests with the Commission.
- Qualifying Conditions for Written Examination/Test
- A Candidate must obtain 40 percent marks in each of the Subjective Paper (0.50 or more marks will be rounded off).
- Qualifying Marks for MCQ/Objective paper will be 40 percent.
- In case of written examination a Candidate must obtain 50 percent marks in the aggregate to qualify for interview.
- Admission of Candidates for Written Examination/ Written Test: Candidates will be admitted for the Written Examination/Written Test provisionally without scrutiny of their applications, at their own risk, subject to be found eligible for the post after scrutiny of requisite documents at time of interview.
- Admission Letter for Written Examination/Test: Admission letters for the Written Examinationsare uploaded collectively on the website by the Commission. No Candidate will be issued Admission Letter individually.
- Production of Computerized National Identity Card: Candidates are required to compulsorily produce Original andvalid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for appearing in the Written Examination/Test. Without Original and Valid CNIC, no Candidate will be allowed to appear in Written Examination/Test.
- It is mandatory for a candidate to write the code and fill the relevant bubble code on his/her Answer Sheet carefully. Failing which, his/her Answer Sheet shall not be marked and his/her candidature shall be deemed considered as cancelled.
Apply Online for PPSC
There is only one way to apply for PPSC test and that is ONLINE. You will have an online application form. Make sure you have your ID card with you so you don’t make any mistake in filing the form. In case of any mistake your application will be rejected and you will be held sole responsible.
PPSC Exam and Interview Schedules
After you have applied online for PPSC, you will first be called for exam and if you clear exam, as mentioned above, only then you will be called for interview.
After you have filled online application form, you will receive all notifications on your mobile number and email that you provided in the form.
Here you can check your Examination Schedule and print Admission Letter.
If you have already cleared your exam and now you are waiting for interview click the link to check your Schedule for Interview and get your interview call letter.
If you do not receive any notification on your mobile and email, you are advised to contact PPSC office at Phone No 99202761-62 for confirmation but that must at least three days prior.
ppsc roll no slip
ppsc result 2016
ppsc written test result
punjab public services commission
punjab public service commission lahore
ppsc online apply
ppsc upcoming lecturer jobs
ppsc upcoming lecturer jobs 2016
ppsc upcoming jobs in education department 2016
ppsc new jobs subject specialist
upcoming ppsc jobs 2016
upcoming lecturer jobs in ppsc 2016
ppsc upcoming jobs in education department
ppsc latest jobs for lecturers
public service commission jobs 2016
punjab public service commission
PPSC Exam Results
When you have given your exam of PPSC, next thing is to wait for the results. If you pass the exam then you will check for interview schedule. After you are done with the tests, be sure to keep yourself updated with results on the website of PPSC.
Click here to check Results for Written Exams.
Here you can check your Complete Marks Certificate of Exams and Interviews.