Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities to recruit outstanding international students for pursuing a master degree or Ph.D. degree in China. It only supports graduate students to study in China. NWAFU is one of the designated universities in China and will directly recruit about 60 international students funded by the program every year.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health and should not be studying in China.
2. Education background and age limit:
-Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
-Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants must have good academic performance and research ability.
4. Applicants have not been funded by any other scholarship.
Ⅱ. Details of full scholarship and study period
-Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, a fee for room rent.
-Living stipend and fees for outpatient medical service, comprehensive medical insurance in China will be paid by the Chinese Government.
1) Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship that beyond the university’s arrangements should be afforded by the student himself.
2) 2) Monthly living stipend is paid to the students by the host institution at the following rates (CNY yuan per month):
-Master degree students, general scholars: CNY 3,000 yuan
-Doctoral degree students, senior scholars: CNY 3,500 yuan
-The study period of every major will be the same if one whose Chinese proficiency has not met the requirements will be one year’s longer for Chinese language learning.
Ⅲ.International travel expenses
International travel expenses will be paid by students themselves
1. Online application at http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina/ or http://www.campuschina.org/indexen.aspx and print two application forms
（Agency Number 10712，Program category: Type B，Browser:≥IE9 or Firefox）
2. One acceptance letter from potential supervisor
3. Notarized transcripts of the most advanced study (Chinese or English)
4. Notarized diploma of the most advanced study (Chinese or English)
5.Two letters of recommendation
6. Photocopy of physical examination record
7. Study plan in China(more than 800 words)
8. Publications (if you have)
9. Certificate of English Proficiency(TOFEL, IELTS) or Chinese Proficiency Certificate(HSK)
1) The faxed and digital application documents are not be accepted
2）Incomplete documents will be refused to process
3）The application documents will not returned
If you want to know information about the application programs, please enter：http://en.nwsuaf.edu.cn/admission/degreeprograms_20150513163258830995/index.htm
If you want to know about the colleges and supervisors of NWAFU, please enter：http://en.nwsuaf.edu.cn/admission/supervisors/index.htm
Ⅵ.Deadline of Application
The applicants must submit their application documents to the Office of Admissions of International Education of Northwest A&F University before March 1…
Ⅶ. Mailing Address
Office of Admissions, College of International Education of Northwest A&F University, 3 Taicheng Road, Yangling, Shaanxi, China712100
Contact Persons：Mr. Qiang, Ms.Wang