To get Malaysia work visa the complete procedure is given in this article. This visa is given to those companies who have obtained working license in Malaysia, this is normally acquired by the business. In the event that you claim an organization and need to contract an outside national, be set up for a long and depleting process. These companies can hire international workers for their work. Malaysia Work visa in 2016-2017 have the same requirements as in previous years.
Representatives of any business with their families who are coming to Malaysia, who have not acquired work licenses before entry, are permitted to get entry visa and social passes and they are allowed to work a short time later and they get Malaysia Work Visa. As Malaysia forces stringent laws for unlawful specialists, it is exceedingly prescribed not to begin working before the working grant is issued.
Wards of work license holders need to apply for own working grants on the off chance that they wish to work in Malaysia.
To get Malaysia work visa, call at 0092-322-8047807
Types of Malaysia Work Visa:
There are two major types of Malaysia work visas.
- A to A, in other words it is company visa and the foreigner who get this kind of visa will work in a company who is issuing this visa. In this visa company will do a contract of two or three years with the foreigner. After arrival the foreigner will work according to the contract and will get salary according to contract. The foreigner will not leave company and can not work any other place. If the foreigner want to come back to his home land he has to take leave from the company or he has to surrender his visa.
- A to B or in other words Azad Work visa/ Open work visa. In this kind of work visa the issuing company allow the foreigner to work at any other place, the company hand over the passport to worker and he can work at any place. This is most desired visa in Malaysia. Worker want to work with his own conditions.
Requirements of Malaysia Work Visa:
With a specific end goal to acquire a work allow, the identification ought to have a remaining legitimacy of no less than year and a half. The citizen of any other nation who is coming to Malaysia to work must be 18 years or more. The work grants are generally issued for periods between 6 months and 5 years. Following is the requirements for Malaysia Work Visa 2016-2017.
- Age must be more than 18 years
- Passport validity must be more than 6 months
- Clear medical report from the approved medical centers
- Police report from home town district
- Overseas Nadra ID Card
Concerning bosses, any data with respect to the visa procedure, prerequisites or the fundamental structures, can be seen on the official site of the Malaysian Immigration Department.
Procedure for Malaysia Work Visas 2016-2017
Procedure to get Malaysia work visa in 2016-2017 is given below.
- First of all you must have valid passport and required age.
- You have to get clear medical report from the approved medical centers by Malaysian government.
- Blue or white background pics
- After having all above things, your employer will apply for your Work visa calling letter. This procedure can be up to 6 months long. Once it get completed you will have to apply for single entry visa sticker in Malaysia embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- On applying with calling letter for Malaysia work visa, you will initially get single entry visa from Malaysian embassy. This is also called temporary employment pass Malaysia.
- After getting Malaysian work visa single entry sticker, you can fly for Malaysia. But before you have to obtain Protector from protector office.
- After reaching in Malaysia you have to wait on airport to get cleared by your employer company. The representative of that company will come he will take you from Malaysian airport.
- After getting cleared from Malaysia immigration, you have to go through medical again. After getting clear report your passport will be submitted again in Malaysian immigration for multiple entry work visa.
- After getting multiple entry work visa for Malaysia, you can work in Malaysia without any problem. After one year this work visa will expire and you have to get it renew.