WSL Consultants can:
Help you to get 5 Years Multiple USA visit visa
We are offering following services:
Either you are a Pakistani or any other National.
- To obtain an Invitation letter from a trusted sponsor of USA
- Filling the Visa Form
- Getting Appointment from US Embassy in your home Country.
- To ready Business Documents, Bank statements and other supporting documents
- To pay the visa Fee
- For Interview Preparation
- In Hotel Booking & Air Ticket Booking
specially for business and professional persons.
Age limit 19 to 65 years
Obtaining USA visit visa without having travel history seems very irrational, but it happens and many people fly on this type of visa first time in their life. To obtain the visa of this category, we need to understand the USA visit visa types and its categories. There are two main categories for visitors which are described below.
What is USA visit visa? What is B-1 & B-2?
Basically USA visit visa is the visa which is granted by US embassy in any country to visit USA. US embassy grant US tourist visa in two different categories. So the USA visit visa is divided in two categories which are following
- B-1 visit visa
- B-2 visit visa
- B-1 is for business purposes, if you have any business invitation or you want to go for business deal then you need to apply for B-1 Visit Visa.
- B-2 is for tourists, family visit, family event, medical treatment and group traveling etc. if you fall in before said categories then you need to apply for B-2 visa.
Usually both visas are issued combined and the person who wants to go on business can also enjoy the trip by visiting different places and can visit to his family living in USA.
B-1 USA visit visa require NO Travel History
B1 visit visa is obtained when the purpose of the planned travel is business related, for example, to consult with business associates, attend a scientific, educational, professional or business conference, settle an estate, or negotiate a contract, then a business visitor visa (B-1) would be the appropriate type of visa for the travel. So if person who doesn’t have travel history in past and want to visit USA can apply B-1 visit and there are maximum chances of obtaining the visa depending on the application.
USA B-1 visit visa Application Procedure, How to obtain B-1 Visa from anywhere in the world?
The B-1 USA visitor visa application process is very simple and easily understandable. It can be applied from anywhere in the world. Procedure to apply for both B1 visa and B2 visa is same. The only difference is the required documents which you present for the support of your case. Here we will discuss B-1 visa. While you start your application either for B1 visa you must know about the nearest US embassy or consulate. Applicants for visitor visas should generally apply at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live. It is important to apply for a visa well in advance of the travel departure date. Below is the complete USA visitor visa application procedure.
Step 1: Obtaining of Invitation letter from Trusted Sponsors of USA.
The Business sponsor for B-1 visa is the basic requirement. It is also called Business Invitation from any registered business organization of USA. First of all you have to obtain invitation letter from registered organization. Then you can submit application in US embassy. WSL Consultants can help you to obtain invitation letter from any trusted sponsor of USA.
Step 2: Filling the USA visitor visa form.
The US visa application starts when you start filling the US visa Form DS-160. This form is filled online and it is also called Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application from. This is therefor is the first step in the visa application process. After you have submitted Form DS- 160, print the confirmation page and bring it to your interview in US embassy of your home country.
Step 3: Payment of USA visitor visa fees. What is the Fee and how you can pay?
After completing the DS-160 from, the next step is to pay the non-refundable visa application fee. While filling the DS-160 form you get US visit visa fee deposit form Pay the visa application fee in Allied Bank in given branches in Pakistan. The fee for B-1 visit visa is USD 160. WSL Consultants can help you to get fee deposit form and can guide you how to deposit the Application Fee.
Step 4: Scheduling you Appointment for Interview. What you need for scheduling?
After depositing fee for B-1 USA visit visa now you have to schedule your appointment in US Embassy. You will need the following information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Your passport number
- The receipt number from your Visa Fee receipt.
- The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page
Step 5: Preparation of Required documents for Interview
When you will go US embassy, you have to take following documents which yourself. There are certain other documents which can boost your case and you chances of winning the visa will be very high. Please call and discuss your case with our expert advisors to know about those documents. Following are the general documents.
- The one-page confirmation form (with legible barcode) from the DS-160;
- A current photo (within the last 6 months) measuring 2″ x 2″ with white background;
- Hotel Booking and Ticket Reservation if required
- Business Invitation Letter for B1 Visa
- Business documents, Bank statement, Bank letter, National Tax Letter and other supporting documents.
Step 6: On Interview day
On the Interview day visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview. You must bring a printed copy of your appointment letter, your DS-160 confirmation page, one photograph taken within the last six months and your current and all old passports. Applications without all of these items will not be accepted.
The wait time for an interview appointment for applicants can vary, so early application is strongly encouraged. Visa wait times for interview appointments and visa processing times for each U.S. Embassy or Consulate are available on travel.state.gov and on most U.S. Embassy or Consulate websites. During the visa application process, an ink-free, digital fingerprint scan will be taken. Some visa applications require further administrative processing, which takes additional time after the visa applicant’s interview by a Consular Officer. For information about
- On the interview date reach at-least 30 minutes in advance, keep in mind that you will have to take the shuttle so calculate time accordingly.
- Interview is mostly straight forward mainly focusing on your reason to visit and to evaluate whether you will come back to Pakistan or not.
- Most of the times if your visa is rejected you will be notified at the spot and your passport will be returned.
- If they keep your passport, you will be asked to wait for the administration process. Once the administration process is complete they will send American Express Office of your mentioned city.
- Normally they give 10 days’ time period when your visa will be issued, you will not be able to expedite the visa process in any case.
How WSL Consultants can help you to get USA B-1 Visit Visa
WSL consultants can help you to get USA visit visa. You want to apply for visit visa, do contact us and we will help you in following points:
- Obtaining of Invitation letter from a trusted sponsors
- Application form filling
- Fee payment process
- Taking appointment from US embassy for interview
- Preparation of document for interview
- Preparation of interview question and answers which are usually asked during interview.
Frequently Asked Question for usa visitor visa application
Question : What is the us tourist visa duration
Ans: The duration is from 1 month to 5 years which can be obtained by applying in us embassy. us tourist visa validity depends on your visa type.
Question : visitor visa sponsorship form
Ans: USA visitor visa application need a visitor visa sponsorship form which can be obtained from a us based company or individual.
Question : how some one can pay us visa fee payment
Ans: You can pay visa fee ds-160 in any Allied bank Pakistan.
Question: how much bank statement required for usa visitor visa
Ans: Bank statement required for visit visa for usa is Rs. 1 million.