WSL Consultants can:
Help you to get 5 Years US Multiple visa
We are offering following services:
Either you are a Pakistani or any other National.
- To obtain an Invitation letter from a trusted sponsor of USA
- Filling the Visa Form
- Getting Appointment from US Embassy in your home Country.
- To ready Business Documents, Bank statements and other supporting documents
- To pay the visa Fee
- For Interview Preparation
- In Hotel Booking & Air Ticket Booking
specially for business and professional persons.
Age limit 19 to 65 years
0092 323 8451958 (same on Whats App)
International Clients can contact on Whats App.
If Cant call or whats app then send you query.
Note: WSL Consultants only facilitates the process your case. Issuance of US visit visa is the discretion of the visa officer at US embassy.
If you want to get Visit Visa for USA then there are two categories where you can apply, these are B1 and B2 Vis a. In This article you will USA tourist visa requirements. The difference between B1 and B2 is following
- B1 is for business purposes, if you have any business invitation or you want to go for business deal then you need to apply for B1 Visit Visa.
- B2 is for tourists, family visit, family event, medical treatment and group traveling etc. if you fall in before said categories then you need to apply for B2 visa.
How to Apply Visit Visa for USA:
- You have to fill online application form, all information you need to give online
- You will get online bank challan form and you need to pay the visa processing fee in any Allied Bank Branch of Pakistan. usa visitor visa fees is USD 160.
- After depositing the fee you can take appointment from embassy for interview. Appointments are given after 24 hours of depositing fee.
- After that you have to appear in US embassy for Interview. In interview the decision of visa is done. To know about us tourist visa interview questions you may contact on following number.
USA visitor visa documents:
- You will need to have a picture taken according to the requirement of United States embassy which should be with white background and 2 x 2 inches in size.
- The one-page confirmation form (with legible barcode) from the DS-160;
- A current photo (within the last 6 months) measuring 2″ x 2″ with white background;
- Hotel Booking and Ticket Reservation if required
- Sponsor Letter for B2 Visa
- Business Invitation Letter for B1 Visa
On interview day:
- On the interview date reach at-least 30 minutes in advance, keep in mind that you will have to take the shuttle so calculate time accordingly.
- Interview is mostly straight forward mainly focusing on your reason to visit and to evaluate whether you will come back to Pakistan or not.
- Most of the times if your visa is rejected you will be notified at the spot and your passport will be returned.
- If they keep your passport, you will be asked to wait for the administration process. Once the administration process is complete they will send American Express Office of your mentioned city.
- Normally they give 10 days’ time period when your visa will be issued, you will not be able to expedite the visa process in any case.
To get the complete details about the USA non-immigrant visa check this website
How WSL Consultants can help you to get USA Visit Visa
WSL consultants can help you to get USA visit visa. You want to apply for visit visa, do contact us and we will help you in obtaining invitation letter and filling application form. We will also help you to prepare file for embassy. for more details you can call us or contact us through email.
Frequently Asked Question for usa visitor visa application
Question : What is the us tourist visa duration
Ans: The duration is from 1 month to 5 years which can be obtained by applying in us embassy. us tourist visa validity depends on your visa type.
Question : visitor visa sponsorship form
Ans: usa visitor visa application need a visitor visa sponsorship form which can be obtained from a us based company or individual.
Question : how some one can pay us visa fee payment
Ans: You can pay visa fee ds-160 in any Allied bank Pakistan.
Question: how much bank statement required for usa visitor visa
Ans: Bank statement required for visit visa for usa is Rs. 1 million.