Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Situated in the north-eastern corner of the Mediterranean Sea, Cyprus is regarded as the most mesmerizing island of the planet earth. The natural landscapes, shining beaches, clean air, and lush green forests make it a place of great spell-bounding natural beauty. Due to the fact that the crime rate there is zero, it is considered one of the safest country. Being the meeting point of Europe, Asia, and Africa, Cyprus is an ideal country. Cypriots are very nice and welcoming people, thus attracting foreigners especially students from all over the world.
STUDY IN CYPRUS
Degree & Diploma Programs
100% NO IELTS REQUIRED
Work Allowed During Studies
Call Now for Free Consultation:
+92 321 4454543 (same on Whats App)
Apply for Free Assessment
Economically, Cyprus is a very strong and stable country. The standard of living is exceptionally high and every citizen has access to all basic necessities to live a good life. Cyprus is not just a beautiful and modern place but also a well-educated and advanced country.
To know complete process to Study in Cyprus, please read this post: Study in Cyprus | Step by Step process
Benefits of Cyprus Student Visa
Europe has a number of the world’s top universities. It is not surprising that Cyprus is known as “The University Island” because it has many high ranking universities with various international accreditation. It is flourishing day by day and attracting many international students who dream of pursuing higher education. Applying to these prestigious universities is very easy and the student visa not only offers educational benefits but is also accompanied by various other benefits thus calling students from all corners of the world. A few benefits that are worth mentioning include:
- Affordable yet accessible path to success: universities in Cyprus are not only known for providing top quality education but also the most affordable and accessible education in the whole of Europe. The cost of living is also low as compared to other countries.
- Enhanced personal development: the native culture and diversity in Cyprus give a lifetime educational experience that enriches foreign students and help them get the most out of their lives. It is without a doubt a lifetime experience.
- Safe and friendly environment: Cyprus is considered one of the safest and friendlies country. Students are ensured safety which makes it their top preference.
- Easy Student Visa process: getting a student visa for Cyprus is not a tough task. Possessing the right documents makes the possibility of getting the visa easier.
- Work rights for foreign students: foreign students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week on a student visa. The most incredible thing is that after the completion of studies, students get even get a post-study work visa to get more work experience.
Studying in Cyprus for Pakistani Students
Cyprus is an ideal country for Pakistani students. Higher education is solely based on principles of top quality and modern educational technique. The prestigious institutes of Cyprus are also well ranked in the world. Cyprus provides Pakistani students with a safe environment and easy accessibility. They get loads of opportunities to study as well as work at the same time thus increasing their exposure. There are plenty of study programs and scholarships of students intending to study in Cyprus. The scholarships may cover as much as 25% of the tuition costs.
How to Apply for Cyprus Student Visa from Pakistan
Admission process and visa process is always considered complex but this is not the case when one is intending to apply for Cyprus student visa. Visa for students can be issued either by an Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in applicant’s home country or by the Migration Department in Cyprus. The student must be a full-time student who takes a minimum of 12 credit hours in a semester. The steps for getting a student visa are very easy.
- Apply for admission: the first step for acquiring a student visa is applying for admission at the desired university. Applicants wishing to apply for admission should check the official websites of the university as the requirements and deadlines vary.
- Apply for the visa: students who receive an offer letter can apply for the student visa at the Cyprus embassy. Fulling all requirements of guarantees visa.
- Required documents: a number of documents are required for being eligible for the visa. These include original attested academic qualifications, valid passport, certificate of good conduct by police of the country, financial bank statement, and other required documents as advised by the educational institution.
- Visa fee: the student visa comes under the category of limited visa and the processing fee is round about 10.25 Euros per entry.
- Time: the whole visa procedure takes about one month and thus it is important to apply timely.
Cyprus Student Visa with a Spouse
For Cyprus student visa with spouse the student must possess a relevant permit that has to be issued by the Civil Archive and Migration Department of Cyprus. The student visa is issued for only a specific educational institute only. Major plus point for students intending to go and study in Cyprus is that students with a spouse can avail the Cyprus Spouse Study Visa and continue their studies even after they get married.
Gap acceptable for Cyprus Student Visa
Most European countries including Cyprus do not mind an age gap or gap in studies. Though students must be well prepared to face hardships they might face in foreign countries but having a gap is not at all an issue for applying for Cyprus student visa. Cyprus accepts a gap of up to seven to eight years for the student visa. there is a need to justify what was done in the gap period such as job or certificate programs. Id the gap is justified then no difficulty will be faced in the application process.
Cyprus Study Visa is a Golden Opportunity for Pakistanis
Cyprus being the most beautiful place in the world is enough for foreigners like Pakistanis to study there. Peaceful, interesting culture and high educational standards make it a perfect golden opportunity for students. High-quality education is guaranteed in a low budget. The low cost of living and easy application process of student visa make it even a bigger attraction for Pakistani students. Anyone who is intending to pursue higher education must consider Cyprus as an option.