Looking to proceed your studies in China? Known as a growing economy and great place for companies and businesses, China has a lot to offer when it comes to education too. They have some very reputable institutes in the world that are producing skilled individuals for various fields. If you are interested in pursuing your high level education in China, there are numerous institutes and organizations as well as government that is offering fully funded scholarships to the students.
To know the complete application process to study in China on scholarships, please read this post: Study in China | Scholarships in China | Apply Now
These opportunities come in various fields and provide a great chance for learning and practically implementing your knowledge to start a great career.
STUDY IN CHINA
Diploma, Graduate and Master Degree Programs
For More Information ..
Same on Whats app
Call Time: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
What are these fully funded scholarships?
The fully funded scholarships mean that they will provide you a complete coverage. A handsome package is offered to the candidates that are awarded these scholarships.
Like other offers, this also come with certain rules and regulations. First of all, you have to be eligible and you should be competent enough to be considered. Then, there is a screening process after which the final stage comes where candidates that fit the criteria appropriately are selected and given the scholarship.
There are instances when individuals feel confident and satisfy all the requirements but are not able to secure the award. If you are also among them, you may feel disappointed. However, don’t let your motivation down.
It might not be because you weren’t good enough. There are instances when awards are limited and the number of people who make it through are more. So, in that case, certain individuals are left out because the institute or organizations have all the seats filled.
CGS Scholarship Program for the Pakistani students
CSC Scholarships or CSC China are of great important scholarships program for international students who want to study in China. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes for students. Students apply for scholarships for plenty of reasons. They always go for good financial aid scholarships. The institutions or the organizations that offer financial assistance to the students also manage the finances properly and ensure a strong and friendly relationship between donors and recipients.
Scholarships are a good opportunity for many people to earn an education, particularly for those who cannot afford it without any help. They usually face trouble for the payment of their degree without the assistance of a scholarship.
Importance of international scholarships:
International scholarships are the ones that students always prefer. It is a good opportunity to study internationally with funding. It also provides exposure to students with much diverse experience and education. Offering international scholarships is a great way of improving relations with other countries and to have a good mutual understanding.
Study in China:
China has not only a rich economic background but also has a fascinating educational sector. It is one of the developing countries that offer scholarships with great funding programs all over the world. Whether you go for Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D., you will always have an opportunity to China scholarship. These awards are not restricted to any specific subject but are available for all kinds of courses including arts, social sciences, medical, engineering, and many more.
What is the China Government Scholarship (CGS) or Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC)?
The initiative of the Chinese Government Scholarship was taken by the government of China. The purpose of CGS was to promote the education sector, their culture and living standards, to promote trading, exchange in education as well as in politics and cooperation among China and other countries.
Through this scholarship program, they invite students, intellectuals, teachers, and artists from all over the world to their country and offer them great opportunities. This program is done every year, and now it has received an immense response.
CSC scholarships for other countries:
A great number of scholarships have been sponsored to the international students by the Chinese government. They invite them to conduct a research program at a Chinese university. The administration and enrollment of these scholarships are under the control of the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) which is assigned by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. MOFCOM is another scholarship offered by China scholarship council to study in China.
This further enhances and strengthen the relationship between communication and cooperation between China and other countries. It also creates a chance for developing countries to develop their skills and talents.
Scholarships offered to Pakistani students:
China offers famous and special Chinese government scholarships for Pakistani students. Whether you want to have a social sciences degree or a medical degree or whether you want to do bachelors or Ph.D., scholarships of CSC are always open for the Pakistani students. In the past few years, Chinese scholarships have become the number one option for the students of Pakistan. In the year 2018, almost 1000 students from Pakistan were rewarded by CSC scholarships and went to China to study.
China consists of a large number of students in almost all fields and majors. China is working on furthermore openings for Pakistani students, which is a good opportunity and should be availed. Indeed, the scholarships offered by China are the best one to have. They are giving tough competition to other countries. Scholarships for Pakistani students is not only a good thing for the students, but it also helps both countries to improve their friendship.
Scholarships by the Chinese Government:
Chinese scholarship council is awarding the international students with CSC scholarships. They open CSC scholarships in universities that are affiliated with CSC. The process of the online application for the admissions starts from December to April usually, but the last date to apply generally varies from university to university.
This online application of CSC scholarship is a must thing to do for the willing students. The results of these awards offered by the Chinese government are usually announced at the end of July, and the classes start by September according to the policy of CSC China.
Eligibility Criteria for CSC scholarships:
Students who are interested in being successful in the CSC scholarship program should follow the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant applying for the scholarship must be a Non-Chinese national. A national student of China can’t apply for CSC scholarship as it is only for the international students.
- Applicant must be of good health and currently should not be a student of any Chinese institution.
- The age should be less than 35 of the applicants who are applying for the Master Degree. They must have a Bachelors degree as well.
- The age should be less than 40 of applicants applying for a Doctoral degree. They should also have a Masters Degree with them.
How to apply for CSC scholarships:
- Potential supervisor: Contact the supervisors of China according to your subject. Contact them through an email. The email that you send them should be written in a very impressive and must be in a respectable way. If you start receiving acceptance, then go for the further application process.
- Fill the application form: a First important thing is an application form for the scholarship and for the admission that you download from the website. It should be filled properly. This can be done by creating your own profile as well as CGS web account. If you want to apply for plenty of universities, then you must create a CGS portal account.
- Find the agency number of universities: On your application form, you must insert the number of the university’s agency where you want to get admission.
- Selection of scholarship type: Type of CSC scholarship should be then selected according to your need and then select the category B. After that you have to fill the credential and select the desired courses of your degree.
- Submission: submit the CSC scholarship online application before the due date. It depends on the university that whether they demand online application of admission along with CSC scholarship application or not. In case they want you to submit an online application for admission to the particular university, then you will apply online on their website first and then attach your CSC scholarship online application. Make sure to attach attested copies of the required documents which include degrees, transcripts, etc.
- Acceptance letter provided by a potential supervisor must be attached.
- Recommendation letter: it would be great if you have a recommendation letter. So ask two of your teachers to write a recommendation letter for your CSC scholarship online application.
- IELTS: it is an important step for the CSC scholarship. This will prove that you know about the English language. Any other certificate that states that you have learned the English language or your last degree was taught in the English language will also help you in your CSC scholarship.
- Research plan: An appropriate and detailed research plan should be written with clear reasons for choosing a Chinese university for your higher education degree. If you have any publication which you have done in your previous degree should also be submitted.
- Go for your medical test and submit your medical as well.
- Another major document to be submitted is your clearance. Without the Certificate of Clearance, you will probably face some problems in the process of scholarship.
- Ready your passport and if there is a requirement of the application processing fee, then submit it on time.
Value of Chinese Government Scholarship:
This scholarship provided by the Chinese government is almost free to study in the People’s Republic of China. They cover many basic needs of international students to whom they provide scholarship. This includes:
- Registration fees of a student
- Tuition fee
- Fee of the room they rent
- Living stipend
- Provide free medical services
- Insurance of medical in China aided by the Chinese government
Stipend offered to students by the Chinese Government of Scholarship is quite worthy. The monthly pay the students the living stipend. Scholarships are usually merit-based so as its stipend. This is done by the host institution. Rates of stipend are as follows:
For the students of undergraduate: CNY 2,500 Yuan (Almost 58,533 PKR) with a monthly stipend, free tuition fee, and free accommodation.
For the students of masters: CNY 3,000 Yuan (Almost 57,742 PKR) with a monthly stipend, free tuition fees, and a room.
For the students of Doctoral: 3,500 Yuan (Almost 67,360 PKR) with a monthly stipend, free tuition fee and a room as well.
Why Chinese university?
China has almost 274 universities that offer plenty of scholarships to international students twice a year. The reputation of a university is very important at any level. Whether it is about to secure a graduate job or to study more, the ranking of your university is really important. It is also essential for the reputation of your future prospect. In this regard, China contains increasingly well-demanded and well-respected universities. In the past few years, Chinese universities have risen in several major global universities ranking.
Do they provide complete tuition fee?
Fully funded scholarships mean that they provide complete tuition fee. They will assure that all your university expenses are covered. You won’t have to worry about giving a single penny to the university.
Unlike the partial awards that contribute to a certain extent or other funds that may run out anytime, you will get complete coverage for the time you are pursing your studies. Depending on the course that you are taking, all the tuition fee and, in most cases, other university expenses will be covered.
What about living expenses?
There are times when you will get the scholarships that are fully funded and not only provide you tuition fee but also comes with accommodation and food. You will be given a place to stay with all the basic facilities that include electricity and internet and you will have access to the room as you may have in a hostel.
Moreover, some may provide you a monthly stipend to make up for the living and other expenses that one comes across on day to day basis.
Who is offering these scholarships?
The scholarships are being offered by various organizations and institutes. Moreover, certain government initiates are also there behind the fully funded options. It depends on which scholarship you are applying for that determines who is offering it.
How to get fully funded scholarship in China?
Start by searching for the fully funded scholarships in China. Take a look at the different options available to you. Consider the universities where you will get to study and on what basis the scholarships are offered to you. Take a good look at the eligibility criteria and see what they are asking of you. Don’t forget to make sure that the course for which scholarship is being offered is the one you are willing to study (in certain cases you will have the option of choosing the course you like and even selecting a university of your choice in China).
Once you assure that you fit the criteria and are eligible to apply, send your details with application form and required documents. Submit the details carefully and send some reference letters too as it helps in making you a strong candidate. Craft each application appropriately for every scholarship you are applying.
In short, the fully funded scholarship is a great way to study in China as it provides you coverage for complete tuition fee and even come with stipend and accommodation. However, make sure that you fit the criteria and apply on multiple scholarships to increase your chances.