Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
China Three Gorges University Chinese Government Scholarship Silk Road Program 2019
Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students from Belt and Road Countries for studying in China. China Three Gorges University (CTGU) is one of the prestigious universities.
A study in two majors:
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor in Hydraulic & Water Resources Engineering
This scholarship only supports undergraduate students (including two majors: Civil Engineering; Hydraulic & Water Resources Engineering)
Four years for degree program study in CTGU. One year for foundation courses if necessary. The scholarship covers both of the major study and preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
Scholarship students can register for the Chinese-taught program
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation. (Personal expenses such as water, electricity, internet, TV signal, and damage compensation are excluded)
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Registration fee
- Monthly living allowance: 2500RMB (This will be issued according to the actual months the students stay in CTGU.)
- International travel expenses: Self-afforded
- 18-25 years old; foreign passport holders of Belt & Road Countries.
- Chinese Friendly; good physical and mental health; hardworking; academically excellent;
- High School graduate with Excellent Results;
- Valid HSK certificate level four or above;
- Applicants who do not have HSK 4 certificate should take a one-year Foundation course in designated University before entering a degree program in China Three Gorges University.
Application Procedure (How to Apply)?
- Register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at csc.edu.cn. The code of China Three Gorges University is Please Choose Program category type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
- Register and submit your online application at China Three Gorges University Online Application System for International Students at ctgu.edu.cn submit online the completed Application Form for International students of China Three Gorges University and required application documents listed below:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship of CGS system (written in Chinese or English);
- Completed Application Form for International Student of CTGU system (written in Chinese or English);
- Notarized highest diploma or degree certificate issued directly by school or university with official stamp and signature;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit the official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- A Study Plan within 200 words (written in Chinese or English);
- Two Recommendation Letters(written in Chinese or English);
- Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport (personal information page).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)It must be written in English and can be downloaded from edu.cn/studyinchina or campuschina.org The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months
- Non-Criminal Record Certificate issued by Public Security Authorities.
- The copy of valid HSK Certificate or English language Proficiency Certificate (if available).
- A five-minute video clip to introduce yourself in English or Chinese. (Please send the video named by the passport number and your full name to our official email)
Note: It is unnecessary to send us hard copies of the above application documents until we inform the applicants who passed the preliminary evaluation and send you the pre-admission letter.
Application Deadline: April 30th, 2019