Kyrgyzstan has top universities for MBBS studies. Few are following:
- International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
- The International School of Medicine ISM, University of Kyrgyzstan
International Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
IMU Kyrgyzstan Bishkek, International Medical University IMU Bishkek, Founded in 2016 Located in Kyrgyz republic , Bishkek City. IMU Bishkek Recognized by WHO & International Students are eligible for PM&DC, MCI & ECFMG Certifications. IMU Kyrgyzstan Started foreign students enrollments in 2017 & offering MBBS (bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor in Surgery) / MD (Doctor of Medicine) Degree in English Medium with course duration of 05 years.
The International Medical University IMU opens its doors for entrants in the following areas: Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS) and Pharmacy. To implement the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic in these areas and comply with the requirements of the state educational standard, the International Medical University IMU has developed to date a unique and universal campus, in which the clinical base, educational and scientific educational centers with equipped laboratories and a hostel are concentrated.
Ranking of IMU Kyrgyzstan is better as compared to other Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan. The protected territory of the university is 11 hectares, on which there is a campus, medical and pharmaceutical college, sports and social infrastructure, parking. The educational process combines an innovative approach and the latest technologies in education. Lectures and practical classes are conducted in the state, official and English languages. Upon completion, a diploma of higher medical education of the state standard is issued.
International Medical University IMU, created by the decision of the sole founder of LLC dated July 14 2016 in Bishkek.
MTN is registered as a legal entity in the Ministry of Justice, registration number 160149-3301, Ltd. on July 18, 2016.
The license to conduct educational activities in the field of higher education issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic dated 14 September 2016. The LD number 160000696, registration number 16/0385.
- 5 Years Program.
- No Donation
- MCI/PMDC Preparation from 1st Year
- USMLE Based Syllabus & Preparation
- Fees Only $1600/Semester
- Biggest Campus in Kyrgyzstan
The campus has all the conditions for full immersion in the learning process. Not only students of Kyrgyzstan, but also from such countries as Pakistan, India, Tajikistan, Palestine, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Africa, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria etc. are studying at the university. International Medical University is a multilevel educational system.
Details of International Medical University IMU , Kyrgyzstan :
- Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 1000 foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan , India , Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD.
- MBBS’s Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (4+1).
- International Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 03 affiliated hospitals.
- The degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
The International School of Medicine ISM, University of Kyrgyzstan
The International School of Medicine ISM, University of Kyrgyzstan offering MBBS & MD Degree in English Medium. As a structural division of IUK was established in 2003 The main foundation for establishment of the school was a strategy of reforming Kyrgyz education system and increasing competitiveness of domestic universities, which resulted in the main emphasis of ISM administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market. Currently, the International School of Medicine, Kyrgyzstan ISM is a modern university with comprehensive infrastructure, and experienced faculty members that are nationally and some of them worldwide recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, professional health organizations and agencies. Fifteen years ago the first enrollment of students numbered only 13, whereas at present about 3500 students study in the school. Most of our students are citizens of foreign countries: India, Pakistan, South Korea, Africa, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria. This is why the language of instruction is English.
Fee Structure 2020-21 for MBBS/MD in International School of Medicine (ISM), University of Kyrgyzstan
Duration of MBBS Degree in ISM: 5 years including internship
Admission Fee with Documents = 300 U$D
- Student will pay Embassy Fee approx. 70$ U$D by themselves on Arrival at Bishkek Airport..
- Fee will be charged on Arrival at very first day in International School of Medicine ISM, University of Kyrgyzstan.
- Student will follow the hostel availability & hostel fee policy advised by the university official.
- Student will afford the Air-ticket, food expenses, and stationary by themselves.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2ndyear to onward by themselves.
- Pakistani & Indian students will follow the rules & Regulations of PM&DC & MCI respectively.
- Student will follow the policies of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.