Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bank statement for UK visit visa and student visa is the basic requirement of application which is submitted in UK embassy. Bank statement shows the strength of your financial status in Pakistan. It also tells embassy that you are not going to work in UK. You are genuine visitor and want to visit UK.
Do you need Bank Statement?
WSL Consultants can help you…
To Get your personal statement for your required period on reasonable markup.
To Get Sponsor’s statement and letter with complete guarantee and verification.
For more details please call
same on Whats app
A bank reconciliation is where you choose your bank statement for any particular accounts and make sure all trades are entered into QuickBooks. No matter if you enter your transactions on a weekly or daily basis, or wait until the end of the month, the first step to reconciling your accounts is inputting all your transactions. In case you’ve waited until with the end of with the month and you have your bank statement, go on and enter the trades that haven’t been entered already. Enter each transaction vendor, by date, number, accounts, and a memo if necessary. Depending upon your bank is laid out, you could type the trades by date or check number.
Then you go through your statement and fit the transactions on the announcement with those on the reconciliation screen. An integral part of this is confirming the date, payee, and number of each trade. When it is over, it should look something much like this! A fantastic practice is to check off every trade on the bank statement you have although you check off every item in QuickBooks. This may capture double entries and assist you match each transaction. Bear in mind that some trades may not have eliminated yet, but these tests were written on the dates and the deposits have been obtained, so they need to be recorded.
Bank Statement for UK Visit Visa
Nevertheless, this isn’t always the case. If both are off, then you know you’ve an error in both areas, however, bear in mind that if you’ve correcting trades or opening balances, these numbers might not ever fit the bank statement, so this isn’t a sure catch. Check the number of trades in deposits and obligations as this could let you know if you’ve a missing transaction or too many trades. If this is off, you need to see the trades precleared in the reconciliation. Double check to make sure this would be correct and, if not, remove with the trades. Unmark All – yes, it’s time to check that button in with the center of the screen to unmark all the transactions and start from the start. This time, pay really close attention to the amounts of every transaction that you clear. This measure is sometimes with the fastest way to uncover with the problem trade and correct with the error start over and go more carefully. This Bank statement for UK visit visa can be submitted in the embassy.
UK visa bank statement 28 days
The required bank statement for UK is 28 days. UKBA describes it in following way:
1A. In all cases where an applicant is required to obtain points under Appendix C, the applicant must meet the requirements listed below:
- (a) The applicant must have the funds specified in the relevant part of Appendix C at the date of the application;
- (b) If the applicant is applying as a Tier 1 Migrant, a Tier 2 Migrant or a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Migrant, the applicant must have had the funds referred to in (a) above for a consecutive 90-day period of time, unless applying as a Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Migrant or a Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant;
- (c) If the applicant is applying as a Tier 4 Migrant, the applicant must have had the funds referred to in (a) above for a consecutive 28-day period of time;
- (ca) If the applicant is applying for entry clearance or leave to remain as a Tier 4 Migrant, he must confirm that the funds referred to in (a) above are:
- (i) available in the manner specified in paragraph 13 below for his use in studying and living in the UK; and
- (ii) that the funds will remain available in the manner specified in paragraph 13 below unless used to pay for course fees and living costs;
- (d) If the funds were obtained when the applicant was in the UK, the funds must have been obtained while the applicant had valid leave and was not acting in breach of any conditions attached to that leave;
- (e) Where the funds are in one or more foreign currencies, the applicant must have the specified level of funds when converted to pound sterling (£) using the spot exchange rate which appears on www.oanda.com* for the date of the application;
- (f) Where the applicant is applying as a Tier 1 Migrant, a Tier 2 Migrant or a Tier 5 Migrant, the funds must have been under his own control on the date of the application and for the period specified in (b) above; and
- (g) Where the application is made at the same time as applications by the partner or child of the applicant (such that the applicant is a Relevant Points Based System Migrant for the purposes of paragraph 319AA), each applicant must have the total requisite funds specified in the relevant parts of appendices C and E. If each applicant does not individually meet the requirements of appendices C and / or E, as appropriate, all the applications (the application by the Relevant Points Based System Migrant and applications as the partner or child of that relevant Points Based system Migrant) will be refused.
- (h) the end date of the 90-day and 28-day periods referred to in (b) and (c) above will be taken as the date of the closing balance on the most recent of the specified documents (where specified documents from two or more accounts are submitted, this will be the end date for the account that most favours the applicant), and must be no earlier than 31 days before the date of application.
- (i) No points will be awarded where the specified documents show that the funds are held in a financial institution listed in Appendix P as being an institution with which the UK Border Agency is unable to make satisfactory verification checks.
- (j) Maintenance must be in the form of cash funds. Other accounts or financial instruments such as shares, bonds, credit cards, pension funds etc, regardless of notice period are not acceptable.
- (k) If the applicant wishes to rely on a joint account as evidence of available funds, the applicant (or for children under 18 years of age, the applicant’s parent or legal guardian who is legally present in the United Kingdom) must be named on the account as one of the account holders.
- (l) Overdraft facilities will not be considered towards funds that are available or under an applicant’s own control.
How much bank statement for UK visit visa from Pakistan
If you going to apply for UK visit visa from Pakistan then you must have funds in your bank account which must be more than 28 days. The account must be opened more than 3 to 6 months. You have to obtain an account maintenance letter from the bank with proper sign and stamp of the bank. The question how much bank statement for UK visit visa from Pakistan depend on your stay in UK. If you are going as a single person then amount required as bank statement is less in other case you need big amount. You must have amount in your Pakistani bank which must be equal to USD 8000/- to USD 10000 minimum. These funds will show your worth and you can get UK visit visa.
Now you got idea about Bank Statement for UK Visit Visa and its required amount.
Check our other posts regarding visa: