Admissions are open for
MBBS in Turkey on Scholarship Basis 2018-19
Features & Benefits:
1060 Euro Fee/ Year
State Funded University
Highest Visa Ratio
Study Gap Accepted
Work Allowed (Part Time)
After study PR Option
FAQ: University and Course Related Questions
- Question: In which Turkish University student will get admission?
- Ans: The university name is “uludag university” in city of BURSA/TURKEY.
- Question: How many years MBBS study?
- Ans: Students will study 5 years.
- Question: What is Annual Fee of MBBS in this university.
- Ans: Annual Fee is 1060 Euro
- Question: What will be living cost?
- Ans: Rs. 15000/- per month is the living cost
- Question: What is language of Instruction of MBBS
- Ans: English is the language of study.
- Question: Who can apply for MBBS in Turkey?
- Ans: The student who passed Pre Medical with 60% marks can apply with 2 years maximum GAP.
- Question: What documents required for MBBS?
- Ans: The list of required documents are given below.
- Question: What amount required as financial proof?
- Ans: Every student has to show Rs. 10 LAC in your personal bank account.
- Question: What is procedure and steps to apply?
- Ans: The whole procedure is attached in a PDF “Fee and Step wise Process to do MBBS IN Turkey” You can download and read all steps.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- All Educational Documents
- ID Card
- Home Address
- E-mail ID
For More Detail
CALL at: 0322 8047807 (same on Whats App)
Send Your Detail