Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
MBBS in Turkey on Scholarship Basis 2019-20
** Terms & Condistions for scholarships may apply
Admissions will start in January 2019.
If you are Interested in coming year’s admission
Send Your Detail, We will contact you before start of admission process
Features & Benefits:
Very Low Fee
State Funded University
Highest Visa Ratio
Study Gap Accepted
Work Allowed (Part Time)
After study PR Option
Watch Video of Entry Test Pictures conducted in May-2018.
FAQ: University and Course Related Questions
- Question: In which Turkish University student will get admission?
- Ans: The university name is “uludag university” in city of BURSA/TURKEY.
- Question: How many years MBBS study?
- Ans: Students will study 5 years.
- Question: What is Annual Fee of MBBS in this university.
- Ans: Annual Fee is very ecnomical
- Question: What will be living cost?
- Ans: Rs. 15000/- per month is the living cost
- Question: What is language of Instruction of MBBS
- Ans: English is the language of study.
- Question: Who can apply for MBBS in Turkey?
- Ans: The student who passed Pre Medical with 60% marks can apply with 2 years maximum GAP.
- Question: What documents required for MBBS?
- Ans: The list of required documents are given below.
- Question: What amount required as financial proof?
- Ans: Every student has to show Rs. 10 LAC in your personal bank account.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- All Educational Documents
- ID Card
- Home Address
- E-mail ID